The Real Home Based Business Opportunity!

About 6 months ago, I was looking for a way to earn some extra money on the side. I started receiving emails about making money through the internet through a company called Vemma. I didn’t know much about the company and yes I was a little skeptical especially since I didn’t know the person that was sending me the emails but I thought WHAT IF. What if this was the opportunity that I had been searching for what if I could make that extra money that I so needed on the side. After thinking about this for several days I decide to give the business a try. I had been introduced to a lot of opportunities looking for the right one. I didn’t find any business that would allow me to get started for as little as $80.00. I soon found out that what I had in front of me was not only a vehicle that would give me that extra cash every month but I found a way to also better my health.

I was having symptoms of vitamin deficiencies for about three months prior to this. I buy the product now not for my customers but for me to take and because of Vemma I have not had those symptoms since. I talk to people about the product and advertise on the internet and point them to my website and Vemma sells itself. Did you know that the health and wellness industry is one of the fastest growing industries? The health and wellness industry is a billion dollar industry. More people are concerned about their health today than in the past. I find more people are interested in preventative health care now then waiting until it is too late.

You also have the energy drink revolution. Did you also know that the energy drink revolution is a billion dollar industry and that it is accomplished with very little advertising? You also have 5 hour energy shots that you see in almost every gas station or convenience store that you walk into. Vemma has the only healthy energy drink and 5 hour energy shot. This is why I believe Vemma is the best internet opportunity out there. With Vemma, you have three great products that reach out to three different classes of people.

You have the original product Vemma which was rated by Men’s Journal last year as the #1 rated super juice. You can go to www.healthnutty.com/product-information to view this report and many other reports and testimonials on this product. With just 2 oz. of Vemma you will get all the vitamins and minerals your body needs on a daily basis.

You also have Verve which reaches out to the youth and young adults. Verve is the only healthy energy drink out there. It is filled with all the vitamin and minerals that come with Vemma but it is put in the form of an energy drink and best of all it tastes great. Verve has even less caffeine and sugar than you would find in other energy drinks. You also now have the Verve 5 Hour Energy Shots which reaches to those people that have a busy lifestyle that need that extra boost.

You have the chance with Vemma to be able to be a part of one of the fastest growing industry in world. You will also be able to have better health in the future. I literally get paid to take my vitamins. I have more energy and my health is better today because I am in this business. Since I have been a part of Vemma, I have never had to sell anyone. The product sells itself for me. I have also been able to help people all over the United States with attaining better health and making some money on the side. If I run into someone that is concerned about their health I just give them the information and they come back to me.

No comments: